[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Prayer Request for Angie Stone

  • From: "AMMONS, DEANNA" <DEANNAAMMONS2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 06:24:08 -0400

Hi Angie,

I'm so glad to hear that the samples were mixed up.  Praise the Lord,
another answered prayer!  We will continue to pray for the murmur and
that the stress test goes well.  It was really good to see you the other
day.  I heard you started a new job also.  God is blessing you.  Hang in
there.  I would love to get together sometime....just let me know when
you're free.

Deanna Ammons

Sales Team Manager

The Weaver Agency