[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Meeting info for this week

  • From: maria sizemore <mariasizemore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 16:19:45 -0400

hey I work with diabetes patient can I help you with anything here is my number if you ever need any help 770-877-2427

Maria Sizemore

-----Original Message----- From: Cinnamon Callihan
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 1:39 PM
To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Meeting info for this week

oh sweetie, bless you, thank you thank you, muhah!!!I promise I will
make up to you, havent felt this bad in a long time,

Have a great evening everyone. and a great 4th.

Cinnamon

On 7/1/12, Amy Freeman <belovedbutterflies06@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can make the lasagna if anyone isn't able ;)

🌺Amy🌺

🌃Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire
🌅Doubt that the Sun doth Shine
😠Doubt Truth to be a Liar,
❤But NEVER Doubt that I Love
     ~ Shakespeare

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Cinnamon Callihan <callihan.c13@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hey Sheila/Andy

I am not going to be able to make journey group tonight, my diabetes
is acting up and not feeling well at all, I can still try and  send
meal with someone, Ill go get a lazagna and bake it, sorry just can't
do a homemade one this time.  I am so sorry, been way over doing it
this past week and and sugar is out of whack.

Just let me know

Sorry again.

Cinnamon

On 7/1/12, Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since this is the first time at Amy's we probably need someone to buying
paper plates, forks, cups, and napkins.

Any volunteers?

On Jun 30, 2012, at 4:16 PM, Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the meeting tomorrow is at Amy's house. Her
address
is

32 Milton's Walk
Cartersville, ga, 30121

Here are the food assignments:

Cinnamon: lasagna
Maria: garlic bread
Sheila: wheat rolls
Diane: salad
Jim: salad dressing
Andy: drinks

If your name isn't listed and you'd like to bring something, please
bring
a dessert. See you tomorrow!

Andy

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday
Singles Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list
by
sending an email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with
'unsubscribe' in the Subject field of the email.
[...]

Subject field of the email.