[oakleafsunjgroup] Journey Group tomorrow night

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:52:50 -0500

Hey everyone!

Group this week will be at my house this week. A few people don't have books
yet, so we will be talking about the message and the direction of the group.
James shared some things last Sunday about groups that I wanted to pass on to
you.

Here's my attempt at a menu, I hope everyone is okay with this.

Hot Dog Bar

Lindsey: dessert
Maria: drinks (I still have an unopened Sprite from last time)
Lynne: buns x 2
Andy: hot dogs, condiments, chili
Jim: baked beans
Wendy: cole slaw
Sheila: chips
Jessica: brownies

Please call if you need directions,
Andy
770-235-4370If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church
Sunday Singles Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by
sending an email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field of the email.