[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Journey Group this Sunday, May 24th

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:06:29 -0400

We missed you last weekend Karen! I hope things are well with you. We kept you and your family on the prayer list. I hope you can make it next week!

On May 22, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Karen A Talaga <talagaka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry guys, I won't see you this Sunday either, I have a previous family obligation. Everyone have a safe and happy weekend.

Karen

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Andy Bocz <abocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey ya’ll,

I hope your week has been awesome!  The weather has been beautiful!

This week we are kicking back and having a social evening at my house. Let’s pray the weather stays nice. No Bibles this week, jus t come to hang out and maybe play a game or two. I’ll get the patio furniture out, and maybe we can sit out on the deck.

I’ll be grilling burgers and dogs. Here’s the list for everyone else:

Dorothy – Buns

Sheila – Baked Beans

Randy – Chips

Ralph – Drinks

Shane – Slaw/Potato Salad

Diane – Lettuce/Tomato/Onions

Mike – Banana Pudding

Directions to my house:

14 Brook Hollow Lane

From 41going north take a right on Grassdale Rd then take a left onto Bishop Road, before Cass HS. Go through the four-way stop and then take a right into County Meadow subdivision onto County Meadow Way. Take a left onto Country Walk, and then a right onto Brook Hollow.

Please call if you need additional help or will be unable to come.

Thanks,

Andy

Sheila cell 678.313.9007

Andy cell 770.235.4370