[oagitm] Re: e-reporting and code enforcement solutions

  • From: rjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ABooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:08:37 -0700

The City of Bend is currently in the closing stages of a project to roll-out a solution called CopLogic (http://www.coplogic.com) for online crime reporting. This is a Saas (hosted) solution that we will link to directly from our website and that integrates directly with our Records Management System. Torker Appaloosa

See active examples at:

City of Reno - reno.gov
City of Seattle - seattle.gov

Randy James | IT Manager
City of Bend
Email: rjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: (541) 388-4426 | Mobile: (541) 350-0504
www.bendoregon.gov

Andrew Booth --- [oagitm] e-reporting and code enforcement solutions ---

From:"Andrew Booth" <ABooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tooagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc"Laura Lukomski" <LLukomski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Wed, Jun 6, 2012 11:26 AM
Subject[oagitm] e-reporting and code enforcement solutions

The Marion County Sheriff's Office is interested in researching citizen e-reporting options for filing crime reports.  Additionally, code enforcement is moving to the Sheriff's Office, and we are researching case management software.

If you are providing either of these services at your agency, can you please forward information about your solution?

Thank you,

Andrew Booth
IT Manager
Marion County
503.584.7792

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: Emails are generally public records and therefore subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.

Emails can be sent inadvertently to unintended recipients and contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please advise by return email and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others. Thank you.