[oagitm] Re: Texting policy

  • From: "Larouche, Chip" <clarouche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:49:46 -0700

Mark:  See my responses below your questions.

In general, For those who might feel that texting has to be controlled because
it can be a public record, subject to state retention rules, my personal
thoughts are that trying to control texting falls into the same category as
trying to control phone calls, face to face speech and gestures...I have better
things to do.  :)

v/r
Chip