[oagitm] Salem SharePoint User Group Meeting

  • From: "Echo Schmidt" <eschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:19:30 -0700

Hello,

The Salem SharePoint User Group is in its third month and scheduled to have its
third meeting this Wednesday March 14th.  This months presentation and
discussion point is Migrating SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010. The group is
open to anyone who uses or is looking into using SharePoint. If you interested
learning more or attending this meeting the group has blog at
http://salemsharepointusergroup.blogspot.com/.

Echo Schmidt
City of Salem
Web Manager/Architect
503-763-3430
eschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS
I want to thank everyone from OAGITM who has supported our group getting up and
running. However, because I have sent information to the OAGITM list for three
months in a row I am now assuming that anyone who is interesting in the
SharePoint UserGroup in Salem has already contacted me and I am not planning to
send future meeting notices to the OAGITM group going forward.  If you want to
continue receiving email notification about monthly group meetings, topics and
activities please let me know.

From: Echo Schmidt
To:nagw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 3/12/2012 1:07 PM
Subject: Salem SharePoint User Group Meeting
Hello,

Recently, I have noticed some discussion about SharePoint in amongst the group.
 For those of you who are interested I with some help of other local SharePoint
users both government and corporate have put together a local SharePoint User
Group for the Salem Oregon area, March will be our third meeting. :)

Thank you,
Echo Schmidt

P.S.
For those of you who attend the Portland SharePoint User Group this has been
carefully set-up to not compete with the PSPUG group incase people want to
attend and participate in both groups.

Echo Schmidt
City of Salem
Web Manager/Architect
503-763-3430
eschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
PRODID:-//Novell Inc//Groupwise 8.0.2
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Echo Schmidt
N:Schmidt;Echo
EMAIL;INTERNET;PREF:ESchmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UID:6190D581-181D-0000-9064-001143D7BA12
TITLE:Web Analyst
REV:20120312T195706Z
END:VCARD