[oagitm] PCI Compliance questions

  • From: Sheri Cleveland <Sheri.Cleveland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:33:02 -0700

We are a bit behind in completing PCI Compliance. In working out the process we
have a few questions as to how other organizations addressed this process.

What department of your organization is responsible for the
oversight/direction/guidance for PCI Compliance (Finance, IT, Administration,
etc)? And is that department also responsible for costs incurred/associated
with PCI Compliance?

Does your organization have a separate PCI specific policy? Or are the policy
components incorporated into other policies?  Do you have a policy/policies you
would be willing to share?

Did your organization use a 3rd party vendor to assist with the PCI compliance
process and certification? If so, what is the name of the company you used?

I appreciate any information and guidance you can provide, as well as direction
to any resources you have used that helped with this process.

Thank you,
Sheri
Sheri Cleveland
Network Administrator
City of Redmond
P: 541.923.7766
F: 541.548.0706

DISCLOSURE NOTICE:  Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to
Oregon Public Records Law.