[oagitm] OregonConnect Named User License Information

  • From: "McSPADEN Sean L * EISPD ADMIN" <sean.l.mcspaden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:51:58 -0700

All:

I am sending this announcement to you as an FYI.

I'd encourage you and your organizations/staff to explore the use of this web
conference service offering.  Through our partnership with OSU Managed
Communications Services, we are now able to offer Enterprise Software as a
Service (SaaS) iLinc Web conferencing subscriptions at $12/seat per year to all
Oregon Cooperating Purchasing Program members
(http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SSD/SPO/docs/orcpp/orcpp-member-list.pdf).

The offering is described within the attached document and can be ordered
through the OSU Managed Communications Services Website:

http://inoc.ous.edu/meetme/

Regards

Sean

Sean McSpaden

Oregon Deputy State Chief Information Officer

503-378-5257 (w)

503-798-1507 (c)

Sean.L.McSpaden@xxxxxxxxxxx

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published