[oagitm] Open Recruitment - Sr. IT Analyst

  • From: Brad Crawford <CrawfordB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 09:38:21 -0700

Hello all,

Just wanted to pass along an open recruitment we have here in Sherwood for a
Senior IT Analyst.  If you know anyone looking for a senior level System
Admin/Analyst type position please encourage them to apply.   I've attached a
link to the recruitment below.

If there are questions regarding this recruitment please fill free to contact
me or our HR department (503 625-4201) directly.

Senior IT Analyst<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/jobs/senior-it-analyst>

Regards,
Brad

[cid:image001.png@01CD4ADA.E25994E0]

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is
intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying,
printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity
is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient,
or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.

PNG image