[oagitm] Re: Obsolete/Old Technology gear

  • From: Steve Martinenko <smartine@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:13:16 -0700

Hi Kevin,

For electronic equipment, we can donate to local government, schools, Veteran
groups and Senior Centers. We then have a choice of a public sale (generally
worth our time) or recycling. Goodwill now takes all computers / monitors/
printers / faxes / TV's, etc, so our really old stuff goes there.

Steve Martinenko
Technology Services Director
Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments
Albany, Oregon 97322    541.924.8445