[oagitm] OAGITM Summer Conference

  • From: BLACK Tony H <Tony.Black@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OAGITM Listserv (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:54:20 -0700

Hi, everyone.  Our next conference is scheduled for the evening of August 17th
through noon August 20th.  It will be in Grants Pass and is shaping up to be
another great one.

We have many presentations already lined up, including David Rabiner
(http://www.rabiner.com), Chris Waugh (http://www.chriswaugh.com), and Colin
White (http://www.bi-research.com).  Entertainment will include a jetboat tour
and dinner up the Rogue River and Hellgate Canyon through Hellgate Jetboat
Excursions (http://www.hellgate.com).

As to facilities, OAGITM has a room block reserved at the Riverside Inn at 986
SW 6th St. (http://www.riverside-inn.com) in Grants Pass.  Daily events will be
at the TapRock Event Center at 940 SE 7th St.
(http://www.taprockeventcenter.com).

Per our discussion at the last conference, we have canceled our membership with
CVent, the event registration software we were using.  There is still work to
do before we can get a registration and payment process out to all of you.
There is still work to do on our web site as well so there will be a followup
email that provides information on when and how to register, when to reserve
your room, and an update on our web site.  In the interim, please mark your
calendars if you plan to attend.  We hope to see you there!

OAGITM Exec Team