[oagitm] OAGITM Conference next week

  • From: "Kevin Potter" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:57:26 -0700

OAGITM Members,

On behalf of the entire OAGITM Executive Board, it is my pleasure to
pre-welcome all of you who are planning on attending next weeks OAGITM
conference in Bend.  We have what I believe to be another very excellent
agenda planned for you, with a broad range of topics from technical to
managerial.  Combined with the always excellent atmosphere of Bend, it's
sure to be another great conference.

For your reference, attached are copies of both the Conference agenda,
as well as the agenda for the scheduled Business meeting Thursday
morning.  In addition, I have included a roster list of all those folks
currently signed up to attend, for your handy reference when trying to
remember names with faces!

The conference kicks off Wednesday morning, but please be our guest at
the Tuesday evening hosted welcoming reception from 6:00pm-9:00pm, in
the conference room.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you all next week.

Kevin Potter

OAGITM President

Kevin Potter - (Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCDA)
Information Technology Director