[oagitm] Microsoft WPF Training

  • From: Larry Harker <lharker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 06:39:10 -0700

AOC is in the process of starting a project to move our desktop software
development from WinForms to WPF.    WPF is the latest technology for
developing desktop applications and will be replacing WinForms over the next
couple of years.     This week at the Microsoft VSLive conference, I met one of
the industry leaders in WPF programming and training.   His name is Bill
Hollies.    Bill provided several training sessions on WPF at VSLive.     I
talked to Bill about coming to Oregon and providing a 5 day training session on
WPF.     Based up Bill's pricing structure, if we could get 10 - 15 people to
sign up for the training sessions we get Bill in Oregon for a 5 day training
session for about $1600 - $1800 a person.

Therefore, I am trying to see how many organizations are interested in WPF
training and how many of your programmers you would be interested in sending to
a 5 day training session on WPF for $1600 - $1800.    If we can get enough
people to commit, AOC will put together this training session.

So, if you are interested, please reply to this email and provide me with the
number of programmers you would like to have attend this training session.

Larry Harker
Association of Oregon Counties
IRIS Managers
1201 Court St NE