[oagitm] IS Needs Assessment

  • From: Larry Harker <lharker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:07:06 -0800

I have a small Oregon County Commissioner who is interested in having someone
come in and perform a needs assessment on their entire information systems.
This assessment would include:

1.       Network and computer infrastructure

2.       Network security

3.       Software applications currently used by the county

4.       And more....

Has anyone done this type of needs assessment recently?

If so, who did the assessment ?

Were you pleased with the results?    If so can you provide me with company
name, contact information and a ball park on the cost.

Thanks,

Larry Harker
IRIS Manager
Association of Oregon Counties