[oagitm] Re: Electronic Ticketing

  • From: "Terry Oconnell" <terry.oconnell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Randy.Paden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:49:56 -0700

Randy,
You should chat with Randy Whitehouse from OSP.  His group is implementing an
e-ticket solution.  I've cc'd him on this for his info.

Terry

Terry O'Connell, Director
Law Enforcement Data System (LEDS)
Oregon State Police
503 378 3055 x 55020
"Service First"
>>> "Paden, Randy" <RANDY.PADEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>09/11/09 11:58 AM >>>

We are getting reading to start doing e-Ticketing for citations, and during a
meeting with the Courts.  They stated that the State is going to a standard
data format for e-Ticketing.   Does anyone know what the new standard are?
<Xxml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/><o:p></o:p>
Thanks for the assistance.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Randy Paden<o:p></o:p>
Information Technology Director<o:p></o:p>
City of Gresham<o:p></o:p>
1333 NW Eastman Pkwy<o:p></o:p>
Gresham, Oregon 97030<o:p></o:p>
New Email:Randy.Paden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<o:p></o:p>