[oagitm] Beacon JMS

  • From: LOERTS Adam <Adam.LOERTS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:02:45 +0000

A few different members have asked for a good resource for JMS, we just
recently completed an implementation of a new system provided by Beacon after
suffering though a few years with Golden Eagle and the CMI/Justice;

http://www.beaconss.com/

They have been very responsive and the solution is much more modern and
complete than the others. If I can help with any questions please let me know,
I can also provide contact to our Jail Commander if your questions are more
geared to the business side of the solution than the IT side.

Adam Loerts
Deputy Director of IT | Benton County<http://www.co.benton.or.us/> | O
541.766.6889 | M 503.602.0200 | F 541.766.6614
DISCLOSURE: Messages to and from this E-mail address may be subject to Oregon
Public Records Law.
[bcservice]

JPEG image