[oagitm] Anyone interested in Health Information Technology?

  • From: "Brayton, Ken" <kbrayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:46:52 +0000

I don't know how many of you are responsible for providing IT support for your
health departments but it's something that I've been involved in a lot lately.
Both at the federal and state level, health care reform is becoming an
increasingly important topic to wrap your head around.

I have some really useful documents that I would be happy to share if there is
enough interest. Perhaps the webmaster would be willing to create a new folder
on the Documents section for HIT (Health Information Technology)? If so, I
could upload a couple of items that will provide a good overview of this
subject matter. Otherwise, if there isn't enough interest, just email me a
request and I'll send you a couple of documents that will get you started in
the right direction.
[cid:image003.png@01CD1657.381553A0]
Ken Brayton
Information Technology Manager
Linn County Department of Health Services
(541)924-6916 ext. 2038
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise restricted
from disclosure by federal law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, or otherwise sharing this information with
others. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by a "reply to sender only" message, and destroy all electronic or
hard copies of this communication, including attachments.

PNG image