[nyrug] NYRUG Aug Meeting

  • From: Michael Y <windthrope2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nyrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello NYRUG,

  There have been some active discussions going on offline among the members
who showed up for the June meeting.  In June, 7 people showed up to discuss
general Remedy experiences over drinks and dinner.  We decided at that meeting
that for future meetings we should invite a speaker and host it during after
work hours at one of our sites.

  I am pleased to announce that for our meeting on August 3rd we have confirmed
a BMC speaker to give a presentation on ITSM 7 at a midtown office of L'Oreal.

  It will be a fun and informative meeting, however space is limited, so if are
going to attend please let me know ASAP.

  Hope to see you there,
  Michael