[nycfoxsig] VFPUG NYC meeting in December

  • From: "PETER ROONEY" <magnetix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:16:43 -0500

Dear Folks -
the NYC Visual Foxpro Users Group (VFPUG NYC) will *not* be meeting in
December, because the scheduling did not work out.

However, we (I, at least) will be having an *informal* *holiday* meeting on
Thursday, December 13, at 6 pm, at the cafe Pane e Cioccallato (corner of
Waverly and Mercer), for a bite. Their best dishes are salads, pastas, and
desserts. Everybody is invited.

We will then adjourn to the general NYACC meeting at 7 pm, probably in the
Main Building. Once we gain "legal" entree to the building, we can find a
room nearby for our own meeting, if we want to meet. But there is no speaker
(to put it another way, anybody can speak.)

Or maybe we just want to attend the general meeting. The topic this month is
"electronic gizmos".

The next scheduled meeting of VFPUG NYC is January 3, 2008.

Peter

To unsubscribe from the NYACC Database SIG list, send an email to
nycfoxsig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' (no quotes) in the subject
field.