[nycfoxsig] New York City Visual Foxpro Meeting May 1

  • From: Jay Berardinelli <docman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NycFoxSig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, NYCFoxSig <nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:20:45 -0400

New York City Visual Foxpro Meeting May 1

Our next meeting is Thursday, May 1, 2008
Let's see some new faces!!

Our guest speaker will be Chaim Caron.

Architecting for Changability

We know that our clients' needs will change, so
our systems must be capable of change as well. Chaim will discuss an
architecture for system startup that facilitates change by supporting
installation of new code while users are on the system.

Chaim Caron is an independent consultant who specializes in Visual FoxPro
and has worked with the FoxPro family of technology since the days of FoxPro
1.0. He was the leader of the New York City FoxPro User Group for three
years around the time that Microsoft purchased FoxPro from its founders.

field.