[nwklslistserv] Re: Public Library Standards

  • From: Melany Wilks <podaire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

George,

I have attached my concerns.

Melany Wilks
Library Director
Pioneer Memorial Library
375 W. 4th Street
Colby, KS 67701
Phone: 785-460-4470
Fax:     785-460-4472
Website: colbylibrary.com
Melany's personal e-mail @ PML: podaire@xxxxxxxxx
Melany's work e-mail: director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

#2 Washington Square
Norton, KS 67654
E-mail: nwkls@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: 785-877-5148
Toll Free: 800-432-2858

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
Abraham Lincoln