[nwadmin] Re: Tonight's Class

  • From: Rachel <rach2c@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nwadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:38:12 -0700 (PDT)

 Ahh sir.
The assignment for Monday is still the same read 6 and 7?  Or has it changed?
 Have a great weekend.
  Benjamin Arjona <b_arjona@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sorry to say but today's afternoon meeting did not go as expected. That
means that as soon as the 6:30 meeting is over which will end at
approximately 7:15 p.m. We (City) will continue with this afternoon's
meeting. I'm sorry to say but we (class)shall meet on Monday...

Thank you.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM505401/15'

Rachel