[nvda-winten] Re: Win10 list status and WinTen App Essentials 15.11

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-winten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:11:58 -0700

Hi Lino,

In case of this add-on, it doesn't matter if you use TH1 or TH2, as the
add-on provides enhanced usage of apps (I can envision some confusion once I
announce the add-on release to the win10 list). I'll indeed bring this
add-on up for discussion during NvDACon 2015.2 (this reminds me to send a
reminder email about NVDACon 2015.2 (November 14) to the NVDA list).

Cheers,

Joseph