[nvda-winten] Re: Dedicated Win10 list: first generation has passed away, second generation is now live

  • From: Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-winten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 16:24:56 +0530

Hi,
I am reading NVDA Win10 mails after several days now, but, I am not
sure what has happened.
Till I know, Maheen had created an NVDA Windows 10 list himself, to
which the NVDA Users List or the Windows 10 Insiders list, that is
this particular group itself, has no official affiliation.
I understand that he deleted that list due to reasons, but, I am
unclear as to how it could affect us and cause the creation of another
NVDA with Windows 10 list.
Was Maheen, or is he, a moderator of the official Windows 10 Insiders
list, that is this, or the NVDA Users list, that he deleted one of the
official groups, or something?
Clarifications appreciated.
Thanks.

On 10/21/15, Faith Cummings <faith.cummings@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just followed the link and subscribed.

On 10/20/2015 2:45 PM, donald baker wrote:
i didn't get a invitation

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah