Re: [nvda-translations] important, how to recover a file?

  • From: Chorche Pérez <jorgtum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:49:07 +0200

Hello,

You can navigate througth the different revisions in the history of the SVN / GIT client, so update your local copy to a previous revision and then save the userguide.t2t file in your computer, after it, update again your local copy to the last revision and overwrite the file with the file from the previous revision.

Jorge.

El 08/04/2016 a las 10:53, Simone Dal Maso escribió:

Hello,
I don't know what happened, but while committing the new NVDA main interface translation, the UserGuide was accidentally updated and destroyed.
I think that my notepad++ makes some strange things with that document, perhaps a wrong command of mine.
How can I restore my previous UserGuide?
Thank you!