Re: [nvda-translations] i am really an Arabic translator

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:08:29 +0100

Hi,

Yes, this is where the translation alerts are coming from. You will see
that the emails contain notifications for you for example that there are
new messages to be translated, or new changes to the user guide to be
localized. So once you get this alert email, you can svn update and take
the needed action.

Sorry I didnt have access to a more suitable email address.

Thanks,
Mesar