Re: [nvda-translations] creating and updating slovene braille table

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 11:50:33 +0100

Hi Jožef,

Unfortunately it looks like liblouis only has the sl-si-g1.utb table, no
computer braille or
grade 2 tables.

I have just added the grade 1 table to your sl folder, if you have already
started correcting
the table, just replace the file i committed.
Otherwise you are welcome to send me a list of the mistakes and we can try to
fix them
together.

We can add the computer braille and grade 2 tables once the grade 1 table is
completed.

Thanks,
-- Mesar