Re: [nvda-translations] assembla alerts

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:11:07 +0000

Hi All,

I was asked to write the steps for how to disable the assembla commit
alerts so that you only receive the emails from the webhook tool, here
they are.

1. go to www.assembla.com and sign in.
2. go to screenReaderTranslations click it, the page will refresh
3. go down until you find events, and email alerts, click on email
alerts, page will refresh.
4. make sure that the alert for commits checkbox is unchecked. save your
settings and exit.

Thanks.
Mesar