Re: [nvda-translations] The Danish translators of NVDA

  • From: Nicolai Svendsen <chojiro1990@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:57:30 +0100

Hi,

That is the official email for the project, although I believe it is no longer being maintained. I received an email a while ago about this from the owner of the site, but I haven't heard much of anything and I've actually offered to take it over.

If you like, you can go ahead and write to me privately and use my email address, since I appear to be in charge, for the most part, of the user guide and interface files. At least, you can use that for the moment until something else is sorted out. Officially, there are three translators for the Danish language, although I have only seen commits lately for two of them, including myself

Thanks!

Nicolai

On 2/22/2017 3:49 PM, Anders Boholdt-Petersen wrote:

Hi everyone

Some people in Denmark has tried to write the Danish project for NVDA, since we have errors we will inform about.

We has tried to send to the following e-mail-address: dansk@xxxxxxx <mailto:dansk@xxxxxxx>, but not received answers for many long time.

What persons translate NVDA to Danish?

Asking you so the e-mail-address dansk@xxxxxxx <mailto:dansk@xxxxxxx> can be changed, so mails will be forwarded to the correct Danish translators.

Thanks in advance.