Re: [nvda-translations] Team tab not showing all members.

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:50:42 +0100

Dear Tim,

I am using ff on linux, with the Orca screenreader.
http://live.gnome.org/Orca

Are you using some sort of hover/mouse over javascript to show the full list?
For full accessibility, the functionality should also be exposed purely using
keyboard, (tab key navigation among links).

When I asked for sighted assistance, they didnt have any problem viewing the
full list.

Thanks.
Mesar