Re: [nvda-translations] Creating the html files for userGuide and keyCommands

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 22:01:28 +1000

Sorry about the delay. Fixed now (r25942). Apparently, the files need to be added manually to svn the first time, after which the system can update them automatically. Something else for me to fix in the system. :)

Jamie

On 27/02/2016 11:02 AM, Punga Dan wrote:

Hello all!

The two files: userGuide.html and keyCommands.html haven't been generated in the romanian (ro) repository. I was expecting them to be there since the wiki states that they will be generated some time after the commit.

Is this option still up to date or should I generate them by hand and add + commit the files to the repository?

Browsing through the scripts folder I found the tools used to generate them and there's also what looks like an automated python script - "webhook" - that would do that, but I can't tell if it's working or, if it is, where is the fault with my commits.

Thank you,
Dan Pungă

--
James Teh