Re: [nvda-translations] Bulgarian localization for NVDA 2012.1

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 23:06:35 +0000

Hi Zahari,
On Thu 08/03/12,23:57, Zahari Yurukov wrote:
> I'm sending you the Bulgarian localization for 2012.1 (attached).
> I hope it can be included in the RC, so we could test it.

Thanks, but unfortunately was unable to include the updated nvda.po,
because it had several errors.

This would have been picked up very quickly by the new system as soon as
it happend, Unfortunately I dont think you are using the new system yet.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to track down the
errors by hand now.

Maybe we can do that in the next few days, so that you can test it
between rc and final release.

Thanks.
Mesar