[nvda-translations] Tab & Desktop

  • From: "DINAKAR T.D." <td.dinkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NVDA TRANSLATION LIST <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:58:41 +0530

Hi Jamie,

I observe the following issues in Tamil interface both in 2011.2 and 2011.3 versions of NVDA. I am using Windows 7.

1. While minimising all applications with windows+m key or when cycling through the desktop, start button, and the system tray, 'desktop' is not read in Tamil. But it is spoken in English.

2. Similarly, when 'Say command keys" option is enabled, tab key is spoken only in English. However, the other keys such as control, shift, etc., are spoken in Tamil.

I have translated the above words into Tamil in nvda.po. Where could be the problem?

Thanks,

DINAKAR