[nvda-translations] Fwd: extended-winamp -addon release information

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 21:01:27 +0100

Hi Team,

I think Beqa ment to cc the translation list.

Mesar
----- Forwarded message from beqa <beqaprogger@xxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 20:27:49 +0400
From: beqa <beqaprogger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: NVDA screen reader development <nvda-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [NVDA-dev] extended-winamp -addon release information

hi all.

we think to release extended-winamp-addon on jan14 2013.

please look at your translations fix errors if you have them and we
can release it.

for those who don't have localization strings.

change 0 to 1 in extendedwinamp in your settings file and you will
receive translation resources.

Note this list is for discussion of NVDA's general development. Discussion
about translating NVDA to various languages happens on a separate email list.
For more information about NVDA localization and translation, please visit:
http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/TranslatingNVDA
For an overview of NVDA development, please visit:
http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/Development
To be notified of source code changes and trac ticket updates, please subscribe
to the nvda-commits list:

----- End forwarded message -----