[nvda-addons] Re: trouble with the letter n in latest speech player

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:32:18 +0100

I observed this as well as some other funnies. I have a feeling its got a lot to do with regional accents of the listener. If you could get it right it might then not sound quite so much like the one we never speak of, though... grin.

Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-