[nvda-addons] speech player accent

  • From: Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 19:12:10 -0400

if only speech player's accent if only if only it had espeak's language ability and sonic addon it would be easier to understand at high speech rates. as it stands for me I can't understand speech player very well not like I can eloquence at fast speech rates because of speech player's very heavy non-american accent. while eloquence and espeak have very very good understandable american accents.