[nvda-addons] Re: question for devs

  • From: derek riemer <driemer.riemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 06:56:41 -0700

Hi Oriol,
Checkout pyaudio. It isn't the most sophisticated audio library, it actually is pretty low level, but it gets the job done. You would then naturally be able to block until the audio file is done playing.
On 1/14/2015 1:38 AM, Oriol Gómez wrote:
Hi all,
Any of you developers here familiar with audio libraries that support
python? I'm trying to find out if there would be a way for me to queue
multiple files for playing for my new reminders addon, because
speaking the time is done in multiple files. I think making a thread
and having it check if a file is playing before playing the next would
be a solution, but maybe there is an easier solution that I'm missing?

Thoughts?

Thanks