[nvda-addons] Re: my NVDA addons

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 15:01:19 +0100

Hi Oriol,

SpeechBeepsOmitter is allready available on addons.nvda-project.org. Please see this addon if you have anything different. This Addon is allready translated by the community.

best regards

Am 27.10.2013 14:18, schrieb Oriol Gómez:
alright here are the links:

NVSettings, an addon to quickly change NVDA settings:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/51

Skype finder, an addon to find skype's icon with the system tray with
NVDA shift k:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/47

Jump to line with NVDA shift j:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/46

Document percentage with shift NVDA p:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/45

FileReader, to read txt and mp3 files without other programs and off screen:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/44

Speech mode beeps omiter:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/42

WordCount shift NVDA w:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/41

Web Hotspots press f4 and h for help:
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/39

Balloon history Ctrl NVDA f11
http://web.radiolavila.es/download/file/fid/38

That's all for now, I know it's a lot of addons but I'd be grateful if
someone could help me to make them publicly available.

Vielen Dank
Oriol

On 10/27/13, Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello. If you wan to post your add-ons so that members of the
community can review them easily, for their possible inclusion in the
add-on web site, you can share the download links here. Then we can
create the public repositories and give you write access to
contribute.
If you want to create your own repositories with Git, see git documentation
at
http://www.git-scm.com/doc
Thanks.

2013/10/27, Oriol Gómez <ogomez.s92@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello, everyone.
I have many NVDA addons that I coded, and a small modification to
instantTranslate that I would like to share.
How could I go about doing that? I guess I  will need git, which I
already have installed.
Can anyone point me in the right directions? My addons are currently
in no repositories. What do I need to do?

Thank you,
Oriol.

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.