[nvda-addons] Re: jeff's nvda addons site

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:57:21 +1300

yeah noticed that, also just for kicks and after backing up my bt sync files, I tried 4.93 of the client and guess what it is now completely unusable, thing is when accessing vertual mode in supernova it looks like the authors have tried to put the layouts from 1.3 back which I guess is a start.

At 12:45 a.m. 24/10/2014, you wrote:
hey just to let you know jeff's nvda addons site is down. can jeff fix this? or has nvda addons moved to bt-sink?

If you have questions for list moderators, please send a message to nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.