[nvda-addons] Re: addon template tooltip

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:34:16 +0200

OK. I had thought about it too and I didn't discuss here. Don't worry.
Your reasons are right. We can remove the tooltip in addon template.
I have thought about what addons should include doc handler and if it
could be or not necesary, when contains almost the same information as
addon description.
Though doc handler can include changes between versions and allows to
read in HTML format, what is mor comfortable.
Another idea is about the addons release process. I don't know if we
can enhance this process to make addons changes available in a better
way. For instance, there are addons marked as dev, as
ExtendedMicrosoftWordFunctionality or VirtualRevision, etc. It's fine,
but perhaps we can find a way to define when an add-on is or not in
development.
I'm a disaster in this matter. I have some addons in Wuala, and I
don't know if they should be released as stable or not.
Another question could be when to post addons in a public repo to
review. I think that they shouldn't be uploaded to the community site
if don't have enough quality, but I don't know about what should or
not made available for review.
Thanks.
Thanks.