[nvda-addons] Re: addon request: play silence

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 08:25:59 +0100

I guess to find out as you say you need to play some very very quieet sound through the card and see at what level it cuts out, unless the manufacturers can assist. I have heard of some usb connections kind of going to sleep for no reason as well, with symptoms of latency at the first use.
I just wish designers would leave this sort of thing alone, as it adds little to the battery life but must creat havoc for people trying to use the machine or hardware.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-