[nvda-addons] Re: add on update checker?

  • From: Руслан Колодяжный <eye0@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:58:22 +0300

Hi,
At the time of such add-on do not exist, but I like the idea.
This is a grand superstructure, which will require the restructuring of the
site in order to enable it to properly identify a list of add-ons.
It should also offer the only stable add-ons.
Something like that I met when installed demo version WindowEyes.
Regards,
Ruslan Kolodyazhni

10.06.2015, 15:25:07 пользователь Rob Kingett Work email
(blindjournalist@xxxxxxxxx) написал:

Is there an add on that will check for and install add on updates?