[nvda-addons] Re: Updated addons

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 00:54:00 +0200

I was commenting about this list.
I forgot to talk about prof addon. It is referred to ticket 667, and
it's just experimental, but it cannot be used to work because it does
not allow to choose languages. At least another person and I sent
plugins attached to ticket 667, working on a requested feature:
choosing profiles, and prof is the latest addon that I sent, in this
case I put a link, in comments 14 and 15.
http://community.nvda-project.org/ticket/667

I forgot to talk about two addons which does not appear on this list,
not very used:
reportSymbols, requested by a member of NVDA spanish list, who wanted
NVDA to read symbols when writing, for instance comma, dash, etc., and
Perky, an addon for Perky Duck application, requested by a member of
the development list. They are in the above referred group of Wuala.
Thanks.