[nvda-addons] Re: UnicodeBrailleInput, Emoticons and placeMarkers

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:43:30 +0200

I see there is placed Goldwave 3.0-dev.
I will delete UnicodeBrailleInput dev version, as it's minor than the stable version and so it's supposed to be wors than stable, with less features.
Thanks.

El 12/06/2015 a las 22:33, Joseph Lee escribió:

Hi,
I'll release GoldWave translation updates this weekend 9BTW, how's GoldWave dev
version?). Also, Resouce Monitor may need to be released when it is ready.
Cheers,
Joseph