[nvda-addons] Re: TeamSpeak addon,

  • From: Kenny <kennycheung0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 11:39:25 -0400

Hi Jen,

I know that Doug is making a add-on for the client.

Sent from Kenny's iPhone
Learn about the-m-word midget and please sign
I took the pledge, will you?
http://www.the-m-word.net

On Jun 21, 2015, at 08:26, jazzyjennifer <jwens2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all. i was just wondering, if there was going to be a TeamSpeak addon,
being made. cause the problem i am having with the latest version of
TeamSpeak and nvda when i hit my alt key or my right applacations key to
bring up the context menu. and the menu bar, NVDA reads the options inside
them menus one time through, but then if your on a server, and have to do
something in them menus like if someones happens to get on server. and there
volume is to loud or two quiet, and i need to sitch there bvolume, when i
highlight there name with my arro keys then i hit my applacations key to
bring up the context menu. and start useing my arro keys. its silent. none of
the options are being red to me with NVDA and i am running the latest
version of NVDA witch is Version: 2015.2 and i am running the latest version
of team speak. and the team speak cliont can be found at
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

and the latest version of team speak is Version: 3.0.16