[nvda-addons] Re: Spring/Fall 2016 quarterly release: April 18, 2016

  • From: derek riemer <driemer.riemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 02:44:38 -0600

I would have rapid settings code review ready in time for this, but I am being slow with review (because lots of end of semester assignments). So that's not gonna happen.

On 4/14/2016 1:54 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen,

It’s that time of year again: on April 18^th , the following add-ons will receive quarterly maintenance updates:

·BitChe

·Control Usage Assistant

·Emoticons

·eMule

·Golden Cursor

·GoldWave

·Place Markers

·Read Feeds

·Resource Monitor

And others.

Note: the next two quarterly maintenance releases are special in that I and Derek Riemer will divide our work among ourselves. For spring/fall updates, I will build these add-ons, while Derek will announce add-on availability. Also, next week’s quarterly maintenance update will be given a special status: it’ll be NVDA’s tenth anniversary celebratory update.

For reference: On April 16^th , I will go through all add-ons and see which ones received translation updates and other changes. On April 18^th , I’ll start building maintenance versions from stable branch and will tag them as appropriate (git tag –a –m “message” version).

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph

   Derek Riemer

 * Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
 * Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
 * Open source enthusiast.
 * Member of Bridge Cu
 * Avid skiier.