[nvda-addons] Re: Spotify

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:33:40 -0000

And as has been seen with translate, one problem with building add ons is that companies do change their interfaces and screw up stuff that used to work for us. I've had all of these issues with the BBC I player apps in the Webie suite, just because on a whim, the bbc decides things differently.
grr.
Brian  to do