[nvda-addons] Re: Speech Viewer Not working

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 12:45:58 +1000

It should display a floating window showing the text that is spoken. It is primarily used by sighted users. The speech module calls functions in speechViewer as necessary.

On 8/06/2016 12:39 PM, Dylan Neale wrote:

Hi
I know this isn't an addon issue, but I thought maybe one of you could help.
When I go NVDA Menu > Tools > Speech Viewer, nothing happens.
Also, glanceing at speechViewer.py, I can't see any code which would hook into the speech layer or anything.
How does this work?

Thanks.

--
James Teh