[nvda-addons] Re: Read variant

  • From: Roger Stewart <paganus2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:39:38 -0500

Getting closer all the time!!  Keep up the great work!

Roger

On 9/30/2014 2:22 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
its attached.

On 9/30/2014 3:14 PM, kenny wrote:
Hi,
Where can i get this from?
On Sep 30, 2014, at 7:31 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and if you let the read variant at its default it sounds very similar to the keynote gold speech synthesizer found in the braille note.

hi What's up Josh, the read variant sounds pretty cool. I think if you have the pitch to 50 and the inflection set to 36, it sort of has an inflection that sounds like eloquence. How about trying to make a variant that sounds like Paul Dectalk? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>